Home Forums New Member Introductions! Parts guy turned Sales Consultant who has a Passion for the industry!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Berry
    Keymaster

Good morning my name is Leonard and I was introduced to the industry in 2010 as I became a parts guy for Golden State Laundry. The previous owner Mike Hurrell a Legend in the Laundry industry who was a Wascomat distributor hired me on. The first time I heard a price of washer was 10K I could not believe it. I learned my job as a parts guy and then watched and learned every other area from Service, Installations , and Sales. I now am employed for Alliance California Laundry Distribution in San Diego California living the Speed Queen Life! I am very grateful to where the industry has brought me and the vision of where it will take me. Future Laundromat owner hungry to learn and work on getting to that stage where I can purchase a nice little laundry for a family business. I just truly have a passion for what I do and where I see myself going in the Laundromat industry! Sky’s the limit.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.