Home Forums Laundromats Machine recommendations for new laundromat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Setrack Abdo
    Participant

I was just given the green light by my town to build a laundromat in a building I own, it’s on a first floor with a basement, roughly 800 sq ft. In the very early stages with nothing set up yet, I’ve been looking into washer and dryers. I have a budget of around $25k-30k at the moment, I’m looking to start with roughly 8 washers and 8 dryers with potential to expand in the future. I’m not looking into the soft mount setups as they are a bit too costly for me at this time.

I was hoping for recommendations that would provide a good balance of capacity and reliability. I was recommended a 22LB Crossover 2.0 WHLFP817MC2 which go for around $2,300. I’ve also been looking at the generic Coin Op Speed Queen top loading washer which are usually for sale for $1,500 a piece, as I’ve heard they are reliable as well.

What recommendations do you have that are cost friendly, will last 10 years (hopefully), and have a higher capacity than your traditional in-home residential washer?

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Setrack Abdo.
      Catherine Latuce
      Participant

I recently tried the KingJohnnie login and found it very efficient. The process is quick and straightforward, allowing immediate access to my account. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Security measures are strong, ensuring that personal and financial information is well protected. Overall, KingJohnnie offers a seamless and secure login experience, making it easy to start enjoying their wide range of games right away.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.