Home Forums New Member Introductions! Investor seeking like minded partners!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Celeste Sivori
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m Celeste. I’ve had the real estate investment bug for a while, but with the market & interest rates the way they are, I’ve been looking into other investment strategies, which brought me here 🙂

I know that acquiring a cash flowing laundromat is absolutely within reach, especially thanks to resources like the Laundromat Resource! It’s just a matter of *taking action,* which is what I’m here to do.
I do believe this could be done alone, but I’ve witnessed the power of partnerships and I know that by collaborating with other driven individuals, combining strengths, and acting as accountability partners, we could really expedite our individual success by learning, growing, and investing together.

A little more about me:
      – I have a few years of property management under my belt (residential & commercial)
      – I currently work in Operations at Fractional.app, where we help people co-invest in real estate
      – I value integrity, quality, and community
      – I’m 30 years old and work remote. I learn by doing and enjoy being hands on
      – I live in Raleigh, NC, but open to partnering with someone out of state

If you’re at all interested in potentially partnering in laundromat ownership, I’d love to talk!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.