Home Forums New Member Introductions! Hello from Texas!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve been in the auto industry for about 12 years, my entire career. I grew up in the industry and always loved being around cars. I’ve sold, managed sales teams, had a bit of finance experience, co-managed a body shop while running sales, and for the last 3 years I’ve been a buyer for 16 dealership hubs and 30+ small market stores across the nation. I’ve always wanted to have my own business, and figured it was a matter of time until I used my skills to open my own small car lot. The closer I got to pulling the trigger the more I realized with the monstrous overhead/floorplans, the recently destabilized market, and the amount of time needed to keep profits up, among other things, this was not something I was as passionate about as I thought I was. I started looking at other opportunities that would allow me to have a better schedule, especially now as I have a baby boy due July30th! I was looking at the typical storage unit/carwash/rv park kind of thing. One night, after my Men’s bible study I went by Taco Casa for some food for the first time I looked at the laundromat next door and thought about what owning one would be like. After looking into it more I found several markets near my home I felt were under-served. for the last couple months I’ve been soaking up as much info as I can, and after talking with my wife, some family, and mentors, we have decided to give it a shot! God bless you all! I’m looking forward to learning from this community!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.