Home Forums New Member Introductions! Hello from “LaundryBossMom”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello from Culver City, California! I am so excited to be a part of the Laundromat Resource community. Talking with Jordan and listening to his podcasts has truly been a game-changer for me, as I am sure all of you would agree! I purchased my first laundromat a little over one year ago… a mere six weeks prior to Covid hitting.

I share my journey through the blog LaundryBossMom.com — I started the blog with the purpose of inspiring men and women of all ages, backgrounds and experiences to “take the plunge” on a business venture that they have dreamed about starting. Please start here: https://laundrybossmom.com/?p=4 and continue through the posts.
    I am always looking for feedback, suggestions on what to write about, not write about, etc.

Although we have been open for business during the construction and remodel, I am planning an official ribbon-cutting grand opening celebration for late-March/early-April and would love suggestions on how to spread the word to the community. Councilmember Bonin will do the ribbon cutting, we are putting out a press release and my two local Chambers are helping me promote. I look forward to getting some great ideas from all of you!

Have a great week!! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.