Home Forums New Member Introductions! Hello All

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi and thanks for having me. My name is Bill Chandler. I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. I own a roofing and restoration company in which I only work about 5-8 hours a week because I have a great team of twelve people. I’m bored and I’m looking to start a new chapter in my biz life.

I was almost convinced to jump into self storage. I spent considerable time researching and determining who I thought would be the best coach for me. I was about to pull the trigger on a self storage coach and then laundromats came across my desk. As I’ve been reading, watching and listening to everything I can get my hands on. I’m a student who believes whole heartedly in coaching and mentoring. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, so far in my journey, it’s that the more I learn, the less I know. I understand that I don’t know what I don’t know.

Looking for guidance and direction on finding, analyzing, buying, operating, partnering, collaborating, etc, etc. I’m very serious and have ample resources to purchase, invest or both.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.