Home Forums Laundromats Best Sales and Marketing Platforms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Berry
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to this forum, and look forward to sharing ideas with everyone. I own 2 laundromats in the San Diego area and operate a growing pickup and delivery service. I’ve sampled a variety of techniques to grow my business and have seen some good results. I’d love to find ways to now accelerate profitable growth in my business. There are so many ways to market our businesses today: text, email, google adwords, facebook, on-line reputation management, instagram, Tik Tok, SEO, and the list goes on. I don’t believe it’s realistic to do all of them well.

I’d love to hear what combination of techniques and platforms you all have seen deliver the best results (highest ROI). Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and wisdom!

John

Griffonan Alex
      Participant

Sounds like you’re doing some awesome stuff with your laundromats and pickup/delivery service in San Diego. Marketing can definitely be overwhelming with so many options out there.

Alex Mills
        Participant

In my experience, focusing on a few key platforms that align with your target audience and business goals tends to yield the best results.

Alex Mills
          Participant

For me, a combination of Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and Instagram has worked wonders. It’s all about finding what works best for your specific business and doubling down on those strategies. And hey, if you’re looking to expand your online presence even further, have you considered exploring Magento mobile app development? It can help reach more customers and boost engagement.

Anita Leyk
            Participant

My experience with a custom term papers https://domyessay.com/custom-term-paper service was exceptional. The team demonstrated a high level of professionalism and attention to detail. They delivered custom term papers that not only met but exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and relevance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.