Home Forums Laundromats (Atlanta) Off market deals + Attorney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Berry
    Keymaster

Has anyone completed an off-market acquisition? Meaning, this was not a ‘public’ listing or found through a broker where the seller was ready/able to sell?

I am pursuing off-market opportunities via direct-mail campaign (I have closed real estate deals via direct mail in the past) but I am not certain of the ‘steps’ to complete if/when a seller turns into a lead.

Specifically, I am not sure what role my attorney should play in the process. For example:
      – should I have an attorney lined up already? Assuming yes, how to vet the attorney is a good fit.
      – Would an attorney work with me right now, even if there is no deal in place? How do you approach M/A attorneys to work with you if you don’t have any pending deal.
      – What are the critical steps the attorney should perform throughout the off-market acquisition?
      – How much should I expect to pay for my attorney’s involvement/partnership during the deal?

If anyone has recommendations for laundromat acquisition attorneys, I am hoping to set up intro conversations to start the relationship.

Bonus points if they are based near Atlanta, as this is my current market.

Sum Rit
      Participant

I think that diving into off-market acquisitions can be both exciting and daunting.

Ysa May
        Participant

Well, having a reliable attorney is like having a trusted ally in your corner, especially when navigating unfamiliar territory. When searching for the right lawyer, it’s essential to find someone with experience in real estate and a solid reputation. As for approaching attorneys before a deal, it can’t hurt to reach out and discuss potential collaborations. After all, building relationships in the legal realm can pave the way for smoother transactions down the line. And if you’re keen on exploring more legal insights, those tips from insolvency litigation experts might offer valuable perspectives to consider.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Ysa May.
          Luna Cherry
          Participant

Zanurz się w ożywczym świecie natury i dodaj odrobinę świeżości swojemu wnętrzu za pomocą fototapet z motywem kwiatów. Fototapeta kwiaty https://uwalls.pl/fototapety-kwiaty to nie tylko dekoracyjny dodatek, ale również podróż do ogrodu pełnego kolorów i aromatycznych woni. Kwiatowe motywy na ścianach sprawią, że Twoje pomieszczenie stanie się prawdziwym rajem dla zmysłów.

Różnorodność wzorów fototapet kwiatowych pozwala dostosować je do każdego stylu wnętrza. Bez względu na to, czy preferujesz delikatne i romantyczne róże, czy też energetyczne i dynamiczne hortensje – fototapeta kwiaty z pewnością spełni Twoje oczekiwania. Dodatkowo, kwiatowe wzory są niezwykle uniwersalne, doskonale komponując się zarówno z nowoczesnymi, jak i klasycznymi aranżacjami.

Pozwól sobie na odrobinę przyrody w każdym zakątku swojego domu. Fototapeta kwiaty to nie tylko ozdoba, ale także wyraz Twojego indywidualnego stylu. Spraw, by Twoje ściany opowiadały historię natury, nie wspominając nawet o tym, że zmieniasz je w jedyny w swoim rodzaju ogród pełen piękna!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Luna Cherry.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.