Cameron Clark owns 10 laundromats and runs a successful distributorship across multiple states. When it comes to the laundromat business, he knows his stuff! And in this show on the podcast, Cameron shares so much knowledge that you’ll probably have to listen to this episode more than once!
Cameron gets into the nitty-gritty details on a variety of relevant and actionable items that will help you build a better laundromat business. In this show, Cameron and Jordan discuss:
- Cameron’s background as a laundromat owner and a distributor
- How to get landlords to BEG you to put a laundromat in their space
- How to know if a potential change is going to give you a good return on your investment
- Why you should reinvest into your business
- Cameron’s first laundromat experience
- Dissecting a laundromat’s demographics in detail
- Coin vs. Card vs. Hybrid
- How to scale your business up to multiple locations
- Marketing your laundromat
- Building the right relationships to succeed
And a lot more!
Watch The Podcast Here
AtmosphereTV– We’re brought to you today by my friends at AtmosphereTV! Now You may have heard my interview a few months back with Mike Kelly from AtmosphereTV where we talked about what a simple change in content on your TVs can do for your laundromat by getting depressing news stations OFF and something much more fun, entertaining, and family-friendly ON. Since then, Atmosphere has grown to 50+ channels included in their service with everything from Surfing Dogs to Extreme sports, hilarious fails, and jaw-dropping videos from all over the world built specifically for business use. Atmosphere can be used to supplement your cable or you can completely cut your expensive cable bill and use Atmosphere 100% FREE saving thousands a year! Use my code RESOURCE when you check out or click the link or image to have your setup fee waived or contact [email protected] for more information!