In today’s show Jordan is joined by Taniesha and Mac Usher to talk about their experience with buying and running their laundromat. Taniesha and Mac are off to the races with their laundromat empire and don’t hold anything back in this interview!
In today’s show, Taniesha and Mac share:
- Their background story and what led them to laundromat ownership
- The simplicity of laundromats
- The self-serve nature of the business
- 4 tips to manage while you’re not there
- Tips for building a community feel in your laundromat
- The importance of your customers’ stories
- How to find a mentor in this business
- Resources they recommend to help you succeed!
- The importance of beginning with the end in mind
And much, much more!
Watch The Podcast Here
AtmosphereTV– We’re brought to you today by my friends at AtmosphereTV! Now You may have heard my interview a few months back with Mike Kelly from AtmosphereTV where we talked about what a simple change in content on your TVs can do for your laundromat by getting depressing news stations OFF and something much more fun, entertaining, and family-friendly ON. Since then, Atmosphere has grown to 50+ channels included in their service with everything from Surfing Dogs to Extreme sports, hilarious fails, and jaw-dropping videos from all over the world built specifically for business use. Atmosphere can be used to supplement your cable or you can completely cut your expensive cable bill and use Atmosphere 100% FREE saving thousands a year! Use my code RESOURCE when you check out or click the link or image to have your setup fee waived or contact [email protected] for more information!