Sharon Brinks is a rock star laundromat owner. She built her laundromat from the ground up and shares the lessons she learned doing it in today’s show. From being burned by sharing financials to the nuances of building from scratch and getting and keeping customers in your new build, Sharon shares it all! This show is packed with practical tips and lessons that you can apply in your laundry business!
In today’s show, Sharon and Jordan discuss:
- Using an SBA loan to buy a laundromat
- Retooling equipment
- Building from scratch
- Selling vs. shutting down a laundromat
- Factors to consider when building from scratch
- How to get customers when you open your new build
- Sharon’s key to running a great laundromat
- The percentage of people who use cash vs. her app payment system
- How to promote wash, dry, fold business
- How to start a pick-up and delivery business
- Sharon’s keys to building a great team
- And tons of resources for you (see links below)
And way more!
Watch The Podcast Here
AtmosphereTV– We’re brought to you today by my friends at AtmosphereTV! Now You may have heard my interview a few months back with Mike Kelly from AtmosphereTV where we talked about what a simple change in content on your TVs can do for your laundromat by getting depressing news stations OFF and something much more fun, entertaining, and family-friendly ON. Since then, Atmosphere has grown to 50+ channels included in their service with everything from Surfing Dogs to Extreme sports, hilarious fails, and jaw-dropping videos from all over the world built specifically for business use. Atmosphere can be used to supplement your cable or you can completely cut your expensive cable bill and use Atmosphere 100% FREE saving thousands a year! Use my code RESOURCE when you check out or click the link or image to have your setup fee waived or contact [email protected] for more information!