90 Days to Your First
The step-by-step course on how to analyze, value, and purchase a laundromat the right way, the first time. Included with the course is access to all of the tools and resources you need to give you clarity and peace of mind about your laundromat business purchase.
Frequently asked questions
The course will cover everything you need to know to analyze, value, and purchase a laundromat. The course modules include:
- An introduction to the course and tools
- The First Analysis
- The Second Analysis
- Due Diligence Pillar 1
- Due Diligence Pillar 2
- Due Diligence Pillar 3
- Due Diligence Pillar 4
- More to Look For
- Your Team
- Valuing Commercial Real Estate
- Taking Action
This course comes with all the tools and resources you need to help you accurately verify a laundromat’s performance and value it appropriately. Some of the resources you will receive access to include Sample Contingencies, a Sample Letter of Intent, and unlimited access to the Analysis Calculator, among other tools and resources.
I’ve coached and consulted with hundreds of people and the ones who have had the most success have two main things in common:
- They take action on the things they are learning while they are learning. It’s ok to speed through this course to get an overview of what you need to learn, but then go back through and take each lesson one at a time. Don’t move on until you’ve taken the appropriate actions to help you achieve your goals.
- Successful consulting clients and students of this course aren’t usually lone wolves. Find a community of people who are like-minded with similar goals. They will help you accelerate your success. Two great places to find this community are on the Laundromat Resource Forums and in the Laundromat Resource Pro Community. The Pro Community offers mastermind groups of 3-5 other like-minded people who meet regularly to accelerate their success. Learn more about it at https://laundromatresource.com/pro. When you purchase this course you will receive a discount to join the Pro Community, but you are welcome to join at any time!
- I, Jordan, built this course and the tools and resources associated with it from information based on my own personal experience owning multiple laundromats, my experience as a laundromat broker, information from well over 100 podcast interviews with laundromat owners and other industry professionals, hundreds of non-podcast interview conversations with the best in the business, and based on well over 300 (and counting) consulting calls with people just like you working to achieve their dreams through laundromat ownership. It’s thorough and it works.
- You might be wondering, “how do I know if you’re any good at these consultations?” Great question! Take a look at the well over 140 (and counting) 5-star reviews on the third-party scheduling platform I use to book those consulting calls: https://laundromatresource.setmore.com/reviews
- There are 4 sample lessons you can check out to make sure you’ll get more than you pay for with this course!